Movie Masters Batpod

I couldn't afford Hot Toys' version a while back. I passed on Bandai's version as well due to its difference in scale (The Batman figure had some funny neck brace too!)....so when this first came out late last year (in 2008), I got my cousin-in-law to hunt one for me in the States. Received this through the mail, and DARE I say it......till anybody stake their claim, I think I'm the only collector in Malaysia that currently has this!!!! :p
This is one sweet piece of Bat-vehicle which I think deserves a place in any Bat-fans' collection, what more if you missed both HT's and Bandai's version before! I know particularly of a fellow Malaysian collector who happens to collect every single piece of Bat-memorabilia known to mankind! Heheh....
I'm not good in doing reviews on toys (too much to say about articulations, paintjobs, durability, texture etc. etc.) so I won't even try...heheh! . Anyway, just enjoy the pics.....they speak better! :p















Comments

darthmental said…
pergh. best tu. looks in scale with the movie master's batman to me. how much in RM bro?
Dash MacBastard said…
Not a bad version of the Bat Pod at all...
The Rebel said…
darthmental>>> It is made specially for the Movie Masters Batman/Joker...hehe, u can also attempt to pose any of the Marvel Legends on it as well!!! Hehehe, thank God they made this....Hot Toys' v. is too expensive, and Bandai's Movie Realisation v. is a tad too big at 8" scale!!!

Dash>>> Not at all my friend!! :D
Razmanshah said…
ala...

U bought it la...

aku tgh cari la tapi x jumpa. mana ko beli bro????
Yeah...I also got this...however very hard to get batman on it!
The Rebel said…
Darthmental >>> lupa nak jawab soalan kau...it was about USD45....so duit RM dlm 155....lebih krg aahh...

razman >>> I got this thru my cousin in the US, TARGET exclusive, so I don't think we'll be seeing this on our shores anytime soon.

Adrian >>> Agreed bro! Darn hard to snap his fingers on the pod's handlebar!!!