Au Revoir King of Pop.....thanks for the memories!

M.J.Jackson
1958-2009
How can one NOT read about the demise of Mr Jackson today? It's virtually on every media communication known to mankind. Well, not gonna be a long list of his discography or career highlights here, just thought of having this post as a tribute to the man whose songs moved millions. I guess I was a fan (though not as diehard as my wife is) and my earliest memories of watching the Grammy Awards were obviously watching the music videos of Beat It and Billie Jean way back in the early 80s. I wasn't interested to know much about his 'sideshow circus scandals', which in my opinion, were fabrications made up by those who tried to take advantage of the man. It's just my opinion though...you might think differently.
I read on the net today, a man who was there at Times Square when the news of Jacko's demise was flashed onto the big screen was saying..."This felt similar to the time when Kennedy was assasinated or when Elvis died"....such a heartfelt remark echoes the same through out most of the people whose lives he had touched and changed. Musical genius, excellent moonwalker (among the thing I'd always remember him for!) and of course a great entertainer.......
Rest in peace MJ......

Comments

Mat`amiT said…
his death took me by surprise...knew he was ill but didn't expect him to pass away...if he was a muslim when he passed away then may Allah bless his soul
darthmental said…
like i said bro.. POP IS DEAD!