Hot Toys' teaser pic: Silk Spectre from Watchmen...

Hurm....I always knew them folks at Hot Toys are gonna produce figures from the Watchmen movie. Least I expected that they're aiming to do Silk Spectre aka Malin Akerman's screen persona as their first 1/6th figure from the movie. Maybe they're better off doing Rorshach or The Comedian first (my opinion), just to kick off the Watchmen series.....or to give collectors the much needed push to collect the whole series (should they decide to do EVERY character from the movie!). But I guess starting with Silk Spectre isn't as bad. The teaser pic above shows her with a leather overcoat...which once removed will reveal her in her uniform as the pic below shows.

I wanted the 6" movie Watchmen figures since they first announced them last year, and I'm not sure whether I'd want Hot Toys' versions as well.....maybe just Silk Spectre or The Comedian perhaps? I'm inconclusive.....let's see how the final product will be as HT reveals the preview pictures later.

Comments

Rockaholic said…
sambar jer HT bro.. XD