Star Wars 12-inch figures diorama from Sideshow Toys

Picture originally appeared in Sideshow's official website.

With the release of a certain 'Sith Lord' lately, I guess most fans are able to complete the diorama above. This picture was previewed by Sideshow way back in April '09 to build up fans' expectations and hype towards the release of David Prowse's screen persona. Errr...or was it James Earl Jones' screen persona? You decide...hehehe....

Anyway, like most fans, my only grouse is that there are still way too many important or 'pivotal' characters that Sideshow Toys have yet to produce in their 12-inch glories. Clearly overlooked as of date, Sideshow has still not produced (nor hinted to produce) Chewbacca, R2-D2, C3-PO, Yoda, Episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wicket/any of the ewoks, scout trooper, snowtrooper etc. just to name a few. I'm sure there are many who wants the 'Expanded Universe' characters as well, but I feel Sideshow should at least 'complete' their round of producing the 'trilogy(ies) characters' first.

Come on Sideshow! I'm already excited about the prospect of having an Ep 1 Obi-Wan to stand beside my Qui Gonn and Darth Maul!!! While R2 and Threepio would look good with ANY of the other characters! How about Chewie? I'm pretty sure you guys have the technology to replicate his furry appearance by now?

'Nuff said....heheh...

Comments

darthmental said…
SS vader looks ok to me. but stormie.. the chest plate somehow looks weird la. or is it just me? hmm.. :?
The Rebel said…
Yaa...chest plate dia macam kecik sikit? Makes the head looks rather short....Is it just me? Heheh....

But I've seen somebody adjusting the height/position of the chestplate...makes the body proportion better....