One heckuva' Clone Wars diorama!

I mentioned earlier about the Clone Wards themed contest by Hasbro in my earlier post. Here's something I found off the net. This diorama was a collaborative effort by a group of guys from Chicago. As you'd see from the pictures, these guys really poured their effort into making their diorama to be something special! Hasbro will definitely take notice of this one. Take a look:
















Picture credits: http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4829

Comments

desmond said…
This is definitely a good diorama set. Sallute to all the people out there!!
banyak cun ar diorama ni...
;-)P
Wow, I just found your blog and I love it. I am have started a new blog about action figures from movies but I will be dropping here more often. Love the images!