Star Wars action-figure snapshots of the day: A day with the BMF....

This has been in my possesion since last year, but only recently got the chance to see the light of day. I love the detailings and the electronic sound it produces! I managed to get this lower than the retail price too, thanks to a fellow collector and 'toy-pusher'! This is definitely THE SW vehicles to get if you're thinking of getting just one! Here are a few shots I took of the BMF, while foolin' around with some of my SW action figures along the way.



Boarding thru the ramp...



"That's no moon!"

Letting the wookie win!



"Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?"

Comments

Deymn, this kapal terbag surely look nice.
Congrat on getting her, dude.
she can make every true star wars fan jeles.
huhuhuhu
congrat again.
;-)P
Anonymous said…
That is SO awesome!
Shaun said…
great pix bro, glad to see u having fun with SW figures.
The Rebel said…
>>Asrul....thanks, I've been dreaming about the Falcon's definitive toy since I first watched SW as a toddler! :p

>>Rxalel...thanks! Just having some fun with my collection, heheh....brings out the inner geek in me!

>>Shaun, thanks bro...time to put those figures to some good use, been warming up my IKEA boxes for quite some time now! :p
desmond said…
I guess it's very fun to have a huge Falcon Millennium to play with, especially when putting those figures in the vehicle. We can also see the inner details too :)