El purchaso (Jan '10 order) from matty.....Adora & Beast Man!

I gotta tell ya, this time my latest order from www.mattycollector.com arrived in just 18 days since it was despatched from their warehouse in the states. That's a vast improvement in terms of turn-around-time for matty! We've heard horror stories on how most European and South American collectors receiving their shipment well AFTER the 40 day mark...some even surpassing the 60 day mark. Sadly, a handful never received theirs at all. The longest I had to wait was about 35 days.....not too bad considering the circumstances regarding the Euro/South American wait time.

Ok, enough of that. I'm just glad I finally get to see Adora and Beast Man in my hands before Trap Jaw, Battle Cat & Man-At-Arms go on sale tomorrow.


Adora, together with Battle-armour He-Man, were the first MOTUC figures that have their names imprinted on their white mailer boxes.


Here they are together with the rest of the MOTU classics figures that I have thus far (King Randor's supposed to be in this picture, but alas, I'd have to wait at least until next week to get him):


And a couple more pics before I sign off...



"By the power/For the honor...of Grayskull!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very nice stuff indeed. Very nice.
Great stuff...
Really envy you, my Beast Man, Ghostbuster and Battle Armor He-Man have not arrived yet...now I worry if I want to order Battle Cat and Trap jaw...:(
desmond said…
Is Adora the SHE-RA??
The Rebel said…
>>>Christon.....yeah man...I miss these MOTU figures so much! Can't remember ever missing an episode way back in the 80s!

>>>Adrian....Really? When did you order them? Were those January orders? It should've reached your first technically speaking....as shipments to South East Asian customers from matty reaches Singapore first....then they're despatched to the respective SEA countries....I have a gut feeling that you'd be receiving them anytime soon bro! Have faith... :)

>>>Des.....yeah, Princess Adora is Prince Adam's (He-Man) twin sister...also entrusted with a power sword by the Sorceress, enabling her to transform into She-Ra!
Me hope so too...yes mine was the Jan orders (around 20th Jan the orders were shipped out)...sign...hope I will be pleasantly surprised by this week!
Armand said…
Dude, Im super jealous of your MOTU collection man! Ive been searching for He-Man and Skelly everywhere with no avail. And i dont really have the cash to order online. You got yours online eh?
Mohamad said…
Ahh.. nice view. Bro you manage to get BC and TJ? Damn I hade them in my cart and when I checkout like most people the items was sold out. Damn!