More Star Wars haul: Clone Wars 'baddies'.....


My undying craze towards Uncle Lucas' universe continues as I snagged three (3) 'baddies' from the Clone Wars TV-series. Yup, that's right, start your collection with them baddies/villains first and you can never go wrong! Thanks to my wife's points voucher, I managed to snag these at an average of only RM12 (approx USD3.4) each!

What can I say, I'm a late bloomer when it comes to collecting. I was quite a fan of the Clone Wars cartoon TV-series from the beginning but never got into collecting the action figures until my mind was recently 'corrupted' by the dark side by a collector friend of mine. You may know him from a recent 'guest reviewer' spot from my last blog entry....LOL!

Anyway, the Cad Bane figure was actually from last years' Clone Wars wave but nevertheless he was too good to pass on at only RM5.90 (approx USD1.80). I could've picked up the newer 2010 carded version but that would've cost me much more. Hence, my decision to get the '09 carded version was a no-brainer! Aurra Sing and Pre-Vizsla were both short-packed by Hasbro (yet another brilliant strategy by them Hasblow execs to further complicate collectors' lives!) so it was quite a hunt in getting them. I'm sure those who have considerable knowledge on the Star Wars expanded universe will be quite familiar with Aurra Sing but I doubt that many would instantly recognize Pre Vizsla, unless you have watched the second season of the Clone Wars cartoon TV series (in particular - Episode 12! *geek alert!*).

Reviews and pictures to follow soon....

Comments

Dash MacBastard said…
Like the newer packaging. Haven't seen any of the new figures over here yet- though the new vehicles have landed on our shelves...