Haul & Acquisitions: Early Sept '10 el purchaso!!!

haul & acquisition banner

Welcome to the inaugural edition of "Haul & Acquisitions"! Well if you ask me, I've been purchasing steadily for the past 10-12 years or so, of course this ain't my maiden purchase...hahah. So why now and what's the deal and fuss all about then? Notice that now there will be a banner every time a latest entry on 'H&A' is posted. 

Anyway, let us now take a look at this week's spoils of war!

These are The Rebel's rather humble haul for early Sept '10


To cap it all off, these were acquired at a slightly lower price aka wee bit cheaper than the anticipated retail price (if they ever appear at all through retail stores that is!). Expect these to be swept off the shelves when they eventually gets released to the mass market soon!

Till then.....excelsior!

Comments

Stephen said…
I love that vintage packaging on the SW figures. Really takes me back to the old days as a kid trying to collect them all. The Joe's look good too, and damn if i'm trying to resist getting a few myself now :p Nice hauls for both of you!