End Nov '11 el purchaso!

El purchaso_end Nov '11

It's that time of the month again. Yeah....this is usually the time when I unleash my inner geek and snag a whole bunch of plastic 'crack' to satisfy my on-going cravings for action figures. Not many though this time around, but as you can probably guess from the picture above, the most significant from the lot is probably that huge 'S' shaped box with that certain recognisable DC superhero logo. Yup, I finally got my HT Supes! It's an early birthday prezzie....*thank me lucky stars!*. Apart from that, there's also:

- Eaglemoss DC Superhero Aquaman.....man, I can't believe how hard it is to get these nowadays here in KL. It's truly becoming a rare item indeed. I just hope that it won't be as hard to find them Marvel Eaglemoss figurines when they hit Malaysia soon.

- Transformers Prime Bumble Bee.....truth be told, this was bought for my son, but he insisted that I include it in my weekly haul snapshot, how sweet is that ?  =)  Not really a fan of the character design though, but it's cool to have another variation of the 'Bee nevertheless.

- Crossbones.....this figure is supposedly very hard to find in the open market. I guess it's partly due to Hasbro's 'one-per-case' hulaballoo yet again. Never was tempted to get him on a few occasion before (was on retail price), but when I found him at half price the other day (plus the fact that my wife had a discount voucher) I just couldn't resist throwing in my loose change I had in my pockets to get him!

Comments

desmond said…
Nice Superman figure from HT...