Man, this action figure 'sucks' (pun intended)!!!

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

Yeah, the pun is pretty lame. Leech is a character taken off the She-Ra cartoon series. He's a energy-sucking amphibious baddie who's not to be messed with. Get it? He has suction capabilities....hence he 'sucks'....  =p I was initially skeptical about gettin' this guy. I mean, he's goofy-looking and his headsculpt looks like a character of the Muppets Show, but I soon realised that he's a must-get if I wanna to complete my evil Horde ensemble. So here he is......(shame on you non-Horde believers! LOL).

Read more...
The packaging's pretty standard to all of us who're familiar with the whole MOTU Classics thing. Should keep all of you MOC'ers happy enough but alas, I couldn't care less since I'm now a firm believer that all action-figures should be allowed to exercise their 'action' features.  

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction


Here is Leech's bio...or should I say Mr K'ull'leusshhhh's backstory. Gotta thank Matty for thinking up all of these weird tongue-twister names for us!

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

I heard some collectors were defending on how this figure looked like.....how he'd look much better when he's out of the package. Well....truthfully he DOES look a wee-bit better since we get to see how his head actually looks like (ya' can't really see him when he's inside the plastic bubble). My eyes were immediately drawn to his saucer-like palms....or whatever they're called. 

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

The dude comes with the standard Horde crossbow we've came to see with Grizzlor and of course, Hordak himself. This time it comes in red as opposed to the green and black versions before.

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

I gotta admit. Leech does look menacing with his crossbow on.

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

Next, we get the 'Horde net'. As you can see, the net is equipped with four suction-like....thingy, that actually sticks to any smooth surfaces. I've tried it but since I don't find this piece of accessory appealing enough, I didn't bother to demonstrate its' usefulness in trapping any of the Eternian heroes. But you get the drift right? Suction nets.....hero...get trapped underneath the net....bla, bla, bla.

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction


Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

What's up with a villain that has two saucer/plates attached  permanently onto the palms of his hands anyway? LOL. But like I said before, your evil Horde collection won't be complete without this 'sucker'!

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

My only grouse is that his lack of 'mouth articulations' means that Leech here is constantly in his "roaring" mode! I mean come on.....don't tell me he's gonna stay to look 'menacing' all day long?

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction


I kinda agree with some of the collectors out there when they said that ol' Leech here looks like a character that came out of some B-grade '50s Japanese monster flick......which is definitely NOT a bad thing in my books! I totally dig the classic pulp-fiction reference.......

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

So there you go, my very short review on Leech. I reckon only hardcore MOTU Classics fans will pick this dude up. I'm thinking that if you don't have any affection towards the evil Horde, you won't even bother picking up this action figure.

'Nuff said.

Leech: Evil Master of Power Suction

Comments