Hot Toys Joker 2.0 headsculpt reveal!

Hot Toys Joker 2.0 headsculpt reveal

Hot Toys has revealed the head sculpt for their upcoming Dark Knight Joker 2.0 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure.
Come on HT! I gotta see more.....what else are you throwing in into this set? Interrogation table & chair? What else? Convince us fanboys who ALREADY own the DX-01 that this is going to be worth our money (again)!

From Hot Toys:
Miss me? I'm now unveiling my real face to you finally...

Thanks to the handcraft by chief sculptor & painter Yulli & JC. Hong, my head sculpt looks even more alike to The Joker character! Please stay tuned for more about me soon!
 

Comments

http://toysrevil.blogspot.sg/2012/06/reveal-of-dx-joker-20-from-hot-toys.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Toysrevil+(TOYSREVIL)

Full reveal is out man!
The Rebel said…
Yea man....haven't had the time to re-post the pics frm my flickr yet...heheh