Toy sightings: G.I. Joe Retaliation toys...

Toy sighting: G.I. Joe Retaliation

Finally them G.I. Joe: Retaliation toys have hit our local Malaysian TRUs......

Read more and for more pics....


Toy sighting: G.I. Joe Retaliation

NUTS......they're RM62 each or approx USD 20 each! Heard from my sources that a '3rd party' company was responsible in importing these in, hence the high price tags.

Toy sighting: G.I. Joe Retaliation

Even the multi-packs were priced really high. They' about RM164 (or approx USD 40 each)....

Toy sighting: G.I. Joe Retaliation

I guess the vehicles are the ones really worth picking up. But even then, the smaller class vehicles are already priced at RM122 (bout USD40)!.....I totally dig that Cobra hovercraft i.e. Fangboat by the way!

Toy sighting: G.I. Joe Retaliation

The bigger class vehicles are at RM164 (bout USD55) each! Them Rise of Cobra 'big vehicles' were a mere RM 120 each (USD 40) each......

Toy sighting: G.I. Joe Retaliation

Fancy cosplaying as Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow? I personally would have preferred these to be 'cloth-like' though...my son loved these!

Comments