Star Wars' Wampa (2003).....

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

I scored this particular piece of Star Wars 'icon' during my visit to the garage sale held in early June. Wasn't expecting to get anything but I was immediately enticed to get this 'set' for that 'ice-base'. I already had many diorama scenes playing in my head when I saw that ol' Wampa here came with the excellent snow environment. Since I've also recently bought myself the VOTC 'Hoth' Luke, I decided to have some photograpy fun with the two.

See more....


The packaging was a standard for the 2002-03 era SW figures. I kinda like that the cardback was relatively thicker than the ones found today.
Wampa (2003)

At the back of the card, one could immediately see that this Wampa set would truly be complete if you buy the corresponding 2003 'Hoth Luke' set, which came with the 'upper' ice-base to complete the scene where Luke was stuck at the ceiling of the Wampa's lair/cave. I tried to find that particular set too during the garage sale but was informed that it was already sold much earlier......*bummer*
Wampa (2003)


Enjoy the pics y'all.....
Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

"Must.....concentrate.....using....the......Force!"

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

Wampa (2003) with Luke Skywalker (VOTC)

"Slashhhhhh!"

Comments