Angry Bird: Star Wars....

angry bird SW 01

My son is a devout Angry Bird player on the iPad. He practically tried every single version there is...well, those downloaded by my wife anyway. Me? Well, let's just put it this way....I've only attempted to play the game whenever my son is kind enough to let me get some play time on the 'Pad....LOL.

angry bird SW 02

When the news first broke that the Angry Bird's game developer company, Rovio, was to release a 'Star Wars' themed Angry Birds game, I was obviously skeptical. I was dead wrong though. My wife downloaded the new game and boy did we (yup, all of us switched on our geek-modes) enjoy the game! I mean, come on......it's 'Star Wars' we're talking about! Any reference to Uncle George's universe is worth a look I reckon. Take a look at the screenshots above and tell me that you ain't impressed. 

Comments