MOTU Classic Madame Razz

Madam Razz: Magical Witch of Whispering Woods

I’ve been really slowing down on my MOTU Classics ever since I got my Castle Grayskull late last year. I guess at this point I’ve already purchased most of the characters that I really want for my collection hence the pull of the hand brake. Madame Razz here is definitely one of those that I couldn’t afford to miss. She’s an integral part of the She-Ra cartoon series. I don’t care if the whole Princess of Power (PoP) isn’t your cup of tea. They’re part of the He-Man lore and that’s that. I just hate it that the He-Man figure collector community is all torn up between those ‘realistic’ looking MOTUC figures and those ‘cartoony’ looking ones. Madame Razz here is a perfect reproduction of how the character looked like in the cartoon series. And guess what? It doesn’t bother me a bit that she looks cartoony or straight out of the cartoon show.

Madam Razz: Magical Witch of Whispering Woods

I’m happy that Matty gave us a chance to complete our core Whispering Woods team. I’m also thankful that we’ve gotten most of the characters on our display shelves by now ever since the line began in 2008....so I won’t ramble on any petty design flaws etc. I’m just glad that Madame Razz has finally joined my collection!

Madam Razz: Magical Witch of Whispering Woods

If He-Man and gang had Orko on Eternia then I guess Madame Razz (and Broom) is the Orko equivalent in Etheria! I honestly thought that I’d be having trouble to make her stand on her own (her flimsy feet casted much doubt onto me!) but she can stand perfectly fine on her own. You just  got to adjust her feet accordingly. She’s pretty sturdy once you found her footing.

Madam Razz: Magical Witch of Whispering Woods

Madam Razz: Magical Witch of Whispering Woods

Being the ‘magician’ for She-Ra’s ensemble, I think it’s fitting that I add in some magical effects into the picture for good measure.

Madam Razz: Magical Witch of Whispering Woods


I guess some people look at Madame Razz as the comic relief for She-Ra’s gang. Her trusty companion Broom does just the same. I think this is why nobody ever gave them much attention nor viewed them as real ‘threat’ to the Horde army! LOL.

Comments