New Year haul...

Last haul in 2014...

Well, technically these were my last acquisitions for 2014. I'm honestly trying to get my momentum back in blogging. I guess the evils (and convenience!) of other social media like instagram etc. has really taken the blogging steam for most of us as I've seen many semi-defunct/already defunct toy collector blogs out there. Here's hoping for the best for The Rebel Page! (LOL).

Anyway, I've snagged several items before 2014 closes its curtain. An eBay seller has graciously listed his items for peanuts and I took advantage of his kindness. Got myself the GI Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Quick Kick and (surprisingly) perhaps one of my most important purchase of all time (dare I say it!) as an adult toy collector....Thunderhawk from M.A.S.K.! Sure it's missing the original bombs, but hey, this is ver.1 i.e. Matt Trakker came with the accurate on-screen Spectrum mask, what more at an unbelievably low price! I am a happy camper!

I've always wanted the Leader Class Transformers Generations Jetfire (or Skyfire for youse G1 die-hards!) but the Malaysian Hasbro retail price was such a turn off that I quickly took this off my 'want-list' some time ago. A few days ago, a friend of mine gave news that a nearby retail store was effectively 'clearing' Jetfire off their shelves via an unbelievable marked-down price. That was my cue! I'd like to give a shout out to my ever-loving better half for getting me this one before them scalpers came to swipe them all clean off retail! 

Lastly, as a Planet of the Ape classics nut, my latest bout of NECA 'Ape figure shall come as no surprise to those who know me well. I just hope NECA will come around to tease us with what's coming in Series 3 real soon.....coz I'm ready to go all ape-s*** into collecting their 'Ape 7-inchers!

On another note, talking about our arrival in 2015, how many of you are seriously disappointed that we didn't get to see a single hoverboard/flying car/holo-cinema advertising or any of those stuff Robert Zemeckis promised us in BTTF 2?!!

Hello #2015 ...can't seem to see anything I've seen in #bttf part 2. No hoverboards, no holo cinema advertising, no flying cars, no auto-drying feature embedded in my jacket in case I get wet. I am disappointed. LOL. #movies #geekshavethemostfun #backtoth

Comments

desmond said…
Wow..You got the MASK vehicle ThunderHawk..Great!!