Star Wars action figures doing what they do best.....in ACTION!

Tusken Raiders...

Ok. I’m pretty hyped up with the recent influx of teasers/promo stuff that JJ Abrams put out to promote Episode VII. Apart from that we’ve also seen a bunch of retro-lookin’ trading cards that revealed the characters’ names. From the action-figure collector viewpoint, I’m quite overwhelmed by the fact that we would now have to choose between the 3.75” and the 6” Black Series products (if you have the moolah then by all means grab ‘em all I say!). It has been such a pain in the rear to find the 6” TBS figures and I had to rely on my ever-helpful Rebel crew members (my better half being one of them...LOL) to find me the latest TIE Fighter Pilot figures. It is simply not possible to find the popular ones (think Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Sandtrooper, Darth Vader, Chewie, TIE Fighter Pilot etc) out in the open these days (or any days for that matter!). I dare not imagine how it’s gonna be like when the upcoming Threepio or Stormie Luke & Han comes out in the coming wave.


Anyway, today’s focus is on a bunch of my 3.75” figures. I got inspired to shoot these pictures after getting bombarded by endless re-post of the Episode VII trailer on my fb page for the past couple of weeks. I think they turned out pretty cool. I have so many ideas for my future shoots but for now this’ll do while I find more time for this photography hobby of mine.

Jedi spirit Obi Wan Kenobi

Droids' day out...

Snaggletooth....

Rescuing Chancellor Palpatine

Meanwhile at Jabba's Palace...

Comments