Retro Toybiz X-Men figures....for sale.

Retro Toybiz X-Men figures...

Found these group of late 80s/early 90s X-Men action figures from Toybiz while we were spring-cleaning the store some weeks ago. We’ve come a long way since then but back in the days these were ‘THE’ toys to own. I can’t really remember whether these belonged to me or to my brother. All I recall was that I kinda lost interest in toys back in the early 90s (boo!) so I had vague memories playing with these. Aesthetically these look cool if you wanna display them on your shelves. Articulation and sculpt-wise, it’s a no-brainer that the Marvel Legends figures of today are miles better than these...and don’t even get me started on the awkward 5” scale. Whatever it is I’m glad I came across these treasures of yesteryear. A friend of mine helped to clean them and they’re going straight to his weekend flea-market store where I hope some retro-loving collector will give them a new home. At the point of writing this, they’re still available. Buzz me up if any of you are interested in snagging them up (I’ll listen to your offers but be reasonable....heehee). They’re going in a bunch so I hope nobody offers to pick any of these individually.

Comments

Stunt Zombie said…
I have to admit, as cool as the infinite point articulation is, I kinda prefer the aesthetic of the older figures these days. It's just the articulation really ruins the look of a lot of the newer figures for me.

Good luck, I hope you're able to make some moolah from them.
The Rebel said…
Have to agree with you there Chris. There are still some vintage figures with completely abysmal articulations out there but they look way better than their modern counterparts.