Hot Toys - Sixth scale Batman & Bruce Wayne from Batman Returns!

Hot Toys - Batman Returns deluxe set

I'm so stoked right now I just can't tell ya' how excited I am to finally have this Hot Toys product(s) in my hands. I've blogged about how I'd pre-order the HT Batman Returns figure in a heartbeat when the pre-order opened....despite having only seen the teaser poster by HT at that point of time. You see, I missed the first HT '89 Batman because of conflicting financial commitments back in the day. When I finally had enough cash to pick that one up from the secondary market, I found myself constantly arguing with my inner self on how the cowl was slightly bigger than Keaton's head and how the bat insignia was a bit off in my eyes....but those were how they appeared in Burton's '89 flick! When HT announced and teased us with their 'Returns version I knew I had to make my move.

It had been almost a year to the day since I pre-ordered this deluxe set last year. Glad it has finally come home.

Comments