Some cool marketing ploy....

#wallawalla #lemon #fruitjuice by #CTRL+a at #foodmania2016 #petalingjaya #malaysia

It's no secret that I'm such a sucka for these gosh darn 'cool-I-just-gotta-have-em' beverages that are strategically packed into those designer containers. What clever marketing ploy they employ....filling up your everyday normal beverages into those classic/vintage lookin' glass bottles. I swear that I was looking at some slick hair tonic formula when I saw these at a food fair this morning.

#blackcoffee by #citarasaborneo at #foodmania2016 #petalingjaya #malaysia

#chocolatemilk by #kopihipster at #foodmania2016 #petalingjaya #malaysia



Annnnnd, probably my favourite from the lot would be these...

My son wanted these because they remind him of zombies and vampires!

Yet another last minute grab from #foodmania2016 .... cranberry and lime juice packed in 'blood packets'. My son #ilhanology wanted these

Comments