Star Wars: The Force Awakens blu ray...Japanese MovieNEX Edition!


Japanese edition MovieNEX Star Wars The Force Awakens blu ray

Back when the TFA blu ray first came out I told my wife that I'd probably snag one during our Tokyo trip. And snag I did (I think it was somewhere in Harajuku). Over there I resisted a mighty fine looking blu ray exclusive box (err....wait, was it DVD or blu ray?) that looks something like this.....



How cool was that? You also get a free Kylo action figure plus some other extra stuff that'll make fanboys drool with delight.

Anyway, back to the blu ray....

I knew that it's gonna be such a challenge to toggle between features. There is a need to translate the blu ray menu and all with 99% of the display being in Japanese katakana/hiragana/kanji characters. So what did I do then? I tried every single darn option there is on the display menu. That way at least it's a sure fire way of ensuring that I do explore every single options and special features on the bonus blu ray disc.

How about you? Any of you guys got the TFA blu ray in any other foreign languages?

Comments